Welcome to the Rutland SEN Families Website
Our aims are:-
- To make sure that families receive relevant and accurate information about what is happening in Rutland. This could range from activities and events to consultations.
- To make sure that families’ voices are heard about services for children and young people with a disability or additional needs in your area.
We achieve this by:
- Distributing regular information to let you know what is happening across Rutland and sometimes the neighbouring counties
- Keeping the website, Facebook and Twitter up to date with the latest news and events.
- Organising consultations with families on issues that may affect them.
- Holding Parent/Carer Forum meetings where parents, carers and sometimes professionals meet to share information and address concerns
If you would like to be added to our mailing list please click here